Next generation purpose built control and evaluation software for the
most advanced experimental design and data analysis.
Complex protocols for multiple experimental sequences using sample pre-heating and conditioning; isotherm, isobar and ramped humidity and organic vapor methods; single or dual vapor delivery and control; fixed time or mass derivative steps.
Multiple-method protocols incorporating:
• Sample pre-heating
• Vapor sorption
• Vapor exchange
• Dual vapor co-adsorption
• Temperature changes in a single experiment, including
• Ramp or step changes in relative humidity
• Automated video image acquisition
• Organic vapor sorption partial pressure
• Temperature stages may be based on fixed-time or user defined dm/dt criteria
• Complex isotherm experiments
• Experiments may include half, full or multiple partial pressure or temperature cycles
• Permeability and diffusion
• Kinetics information
• Heat of sorption
• Tg determinations
• Amorphous content
21CFR Part 11 software solution is available for all DVS software upon request.